}
WELCOME ~ I am so pleased you've stopped by. Please, do come in & make yourself at home.

~Autumn & Winter Workshops~


MY DEARE FRIENDS......With the world such as it is, and my asthma being a concern, I have decided I will not be doing my Autumn & Winter workshops, here in our home, this year.  I will surely miss the comradery and deare friendships however, the prospect of a more relaxing Autumn honestly fills my heart with contentment.  I am enjoying this bit of respite, for me it is a time to recharge and refocus.  I feel like this slowdown is a gift I've been given, and I need to use it as such.  Of course, my heart breaks for everyone suffering with their health or in other ways due to the virus, and I am grateful for our health and well being and certainly do not take that for granted, I am simply turning this situation into a positive as best I can. :). 


Let us hope that 2021 will be a fresh new year filled with goode will, excitement, new plans and gatherings of all sorts. Until then my friends, may we be patient and kind and make the best of a difficult situation.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Come enjoy the beauty of Vermont & a visit to our cozy little brown house.


**Click on each image below for class descriptions**

Beginners To Advanced...All Are WELCOME. 
Early Autumn brings gorgeous colors here in Vermont.  Sheep & cows raise their voices and turkey's graze, as they forage for acorns.  The crisp, sunny days fill with the sounds of honking geese, as they head south for the winter, and the scent of apples fills the air.  Late Autumn brings blustery winds,  wood smoke wafting from our chimneys & cozy days by the fire.  Join us as we enjoy this most wonderful of Seasons.
  
**Be sure to register early as classes fill up quickly. 
**A 60% deposit must be paid at the time of purchase.  The remaining 40% will need to be paid  3 weeks prior to the class (I will send a reminder) :).  *. **No refunds will be given 2 weeks prior to class.  In case of inclement weather, we will reschedule the class.  
**Please note, under each class description, what you will need to bring to the class.** 


**FINE HOMEMADE FARE SERVED AT ALL MY WORKSHOPS.**

I offer lovely homemade buns, muffins, fresh fruit & beverages in the morning, a hearty homemade, seasonal luncheon and homemade crisp, pies, cookies, etc. in the late afternoon.  Coffee, tea, cocoa, and water available throughout the day.
**Please let me know if you have any dietary restrictions or preferences.  

There are MANY, lovely Airbnb's in our area..here are my personal favorites, both within minutes from of our home;


**This wonderful and unique place is, just up the hill, behind our home. You could actually walk to our workshop, should you wish to hike through the woods :).


 This lovely place is just a short drive from our home. :)